How it Works
Step Up to Social Connection is a catalog of curriculum resources for Adult Day Support (ADS) providers, Vocational Habilitation (Voc Hab) providers, and Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) providers.
The Step Up to Social Connection curriculum features 12 diverse categories of multiple lessons.
Each lesson includes:
- A captioned video (10-15 minutes) with discussion and practice opportunities
- A sample learning target you can customize for participants
- A video discussion guide to keep the conversation moving
- A learning activity to give participants the chance to apply what they have learned
- Picture & object based activies for individuals with complex needs.
- Ideas for connecting to the community
Want us to contact you? Fill out a request form:
Ready to schedule a demo? Click here to book a time.
Here's what agencies that have used the program have to say.
View the video below: